Hans, liefhebber On30 + H0

Hi Martin,

De bomen zien er ook geweldig uit.
Dat ga ik ook eens proberen.

Gr John LC
groeten John LC

www.lostcreek.nl

Thnx !!

John als je hulp nodig bent je weet me te wonen  ;)

Paar struikies 1:32, kleine man is HO

Doet mij denken aan meidorn boompjes langs duin randen. In het voorjaar (in mei natuurlijk!) zit daar dan rode bloesem in.
Bart
www.flickr.com/photos/bvdoorn

Martin
welk soort is dat blad op de boom, of waar kan ik die vinden.
gr
Cor
het zijn de dwarsliggers die de trein doen recht rijden

Hi Martin,
Hoe was jouw Eurospoor?
Ik bedoel zakelijk!
Hans, liefhebber On30 + H0

Ach, wat zal ik daarop zeggen.....je hoeft niet bang te zijn dat ik zonder voorraad zit...

Voor onze USA vrienden een tutorial geschrijft.. ;)

Part 1

Couple of questions asked lately about te wire frame bushes. Maybe this shots explain a bit..

Start with a frame of twisted 0.4mm floristwire..

give it a quick coat of primer..

twisted parts covered with a mix of latex wallpaint (color) and white glue (the non water resistant stuff) after that a quick shower of with MDF dust with a sieve

coat of the same colored latex wallpaint..

drybrushed with a titanium buff dark..

Next week I continue with the smaller branches and leaves using grassfibers and leave material..

Part 2

Now back to the SBS...painted and drybrushed wireframe trunk..

now I use aleenes tacky glue (fast one) and a brush. Adding glue to the branches. Do this instead of sprayglue because it gives me more control. Adding 12mm fibers with the grassmaster...

Do work on a batch of 30 every time so when done with the last one I can go on with the first. In this step I use sprayglue and try to spray it only on the otside of the branches. On a very close range I give a couple of puffs to the branches, adding 6mm fibers with the grassmaster after that..

Do repeat this step but add 2mm fibers instead...

Already went a bit to dense on this one, remember less is more in tree building..time for a coat of paint using a flat camo paint in natogreen...

This camo paint is fast drying, again finished with the last start with the first...puffs of sprayglue and Noch leaves added with a sieve..

finish it with a coat of clear flat / semiflat paint out of a spraycan..

Another example, bit les dense..

Well that's the whole trre /bush building secret. Always can use sieved turf or fine turf in the smaller scales, whatever you like..or turf with some sieved leaves over it in a second layer. Remember less is more in all steps, better to add a second layer than go to dense in the first !

Goed bezig.  8) 8)

Ziet er weer perfect uit. Moet zeker in de toekomst zo een grasmaster aanschaffen om deze dingen te maken  :)
groeten John LC

www.lostcreek.nl